- 21st November 2001 - added mmt8list - a small command-line executable (Windows only) that lists the contents of an MMT-8 sysex file. Written in an unholy mix of C and C++ in a couple of hours.
- 20th November 2001 - two new bits for the Miscellaneous section. Inside & Out (photo and details about the internals, plus the onboard instruction manual)and a brief guide to using Freeloader.
- 15th November 2001 - added the "Search this site" functionality to the front page.
- 7th November 2001 - yesterday, it was "Pie in the sky", but today it's up on the site, thanks to Cedrik Felter: Alesis MMT-8 Software Version History!
- 6th November 2001 - added the section concerning Craig Anderton's book. More detail from this book to come.
- 3rd November 2001 - updated the FAQ to include a link to the original demo sysex file. Got a reply from Alesis, which we posted to the forum.
- 2nd November 2001 - added the MIDI Implementation page to the manual, but it looks horrible. Mailed Alesis asking them if they have any documentation we could have to make available on the site (e.g., the technical manual, which we know exists). Made minor changes to the forum.
- 15th October 2001 - added the Future Music Retro review
- 7th October 2001 - changed the front page, added to the FAQ
- 6th October 2001 - added About mmt8.com, Disclaimer, and What's New pages. Added to FAQ
- 5th October 2001 - site live
Still to come
- The LCD screen-generating script
- "How to" feature: importing/exporting sysex files from/to Cakewalk.
- Even more information from Craig Anderton's book, "The Complete Guide to the Alesis HR-16 and MMT-8".
"Pie in the sky" stuff
- Utilit(y/ies) for managing sysex files, importing from / exporting to MIDI
- MMT-8 schematic